Saturday 9 March 2013

Day 9 of Challenge #2 at The Crafting Cafe

The theme for our March challenge at The Crafting Cafe is "Favorite Color".

Our sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles and the winner will win 4 digis from the very talented Teri!

You wouldn't think this is difficult but for me, I seem to have a few fave colors and deciding which one to pick drove me nuts!  Of course I picked PINK!



I created this tag in craft class I took at our local shop, Creative Accents.  We played with different techniques and different sprays and thought this one would work perfect with Steampunk Fairy by Delicious Doodles.

I colored her up with my Copic markers and added a bit of glitter with my Spica markers.  Then I went hunting in my craft stash and threw a bit of everything together, voila!  I'm quite surprised at myself as this style is completely out of my comfort zone, I hope you like it!



2 comments:

  1. this is a fabulous tag.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tag Michelle! I love all the texture. Thanks for sharing... Sarah

    ReplyDelete