Sunday 23 June 2013

Hiya Sylvia here I hope you are enjoying the sunshine,
I certainly am,
I'm in sunny Spain.
I would like to show you my DT card for the crafting café.
Our theme is Here comes the boys,

 Our sponsor this for month is the truly awesome

Regular Sponsor

One lucky winner will win 4 images of their choice!



Items used.
White & brown cardstock.
Gold mirri card.
Digi
Tyres..... from my grandson, off an old toy car.
Tyre marks (free image) 
Computor (text)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog,
I really appreciate it x


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card for a special dad and the tyres is a nice touch.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete