Tuesday 16 July 2013

Summer 's Here - July challenge by Amanda

Summer is definitely here in Bedfordshire - it's roasting!  Not a great time to be carrying boxes of heavy crafting supplies around the house and building shelves then!  I'm moving my crafty stash into another room at the moment, so my inspiration project this month is a little bit work in progress.

This month's sponsor  is LEJ Designs and I chose Lindsay's pretty floral digi Blossom.  I've used it to make a decoration for my new room and I'm hoping it will inspire me for a long time to come. For more about the project, please take a look at my blog post here.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Amanda, love what you have made with this image....you could actually enter this into our challenge at LEJ this week, - "Anything Goes" remember to put LEJ next to your name, so that we know you have used an LEJ image, good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete