Tuesday 19 November 2013

Winter Blues by Mags

Hi Folks

Mags here to share a little inspiration for our current challenge which is - Winter Blues.
Our sponsor this month is LEJ Designs and the winner will receive 4 free digi images.

Here is my inspiration project using a great image from our sponsor.


The image was coloured with promarkers and matted onto blue cardstock.  I added some liquid pearls around the image to add some interest.  The blue background paper was in my stash and I added an embossed panel using my snowflakes embossing folder.  The snowflake is a spellbinders die and I glittered it up for added sparkle.  A couple of little trees and some ribbon finished the card.

You have until the end of the month to link up your entries and look out for more inspiration from the design team throughout the rest of the month.  Follow the link here to enter the challenge.

Bye for now
xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card and that huge snowflake is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete