Monday 13 April 2015

Flights of Fancy, by Amanda

Hello, Amanda here, with my project for our theme this month, Flights of Fancy. Our sponsor this time is Dr Digi's House of Stamps, and I've used two of their images (Moon and Cosmo Nut) to create glow in the dark ceiling decorations for my 3 year old boy's room. Sadly the glow in the dark paint isn't bright enough for any of the cameras in our house, so I can only share pictures of the decorations in daylight. When the decorating is done, the ceiling and top half of his walls will be painted like sky, and the light fitting is shaped like the sun. There'll be aeroplanes and birds for during the day, stars and planets for night time, so these moons and astronaut should fit in really well! For more info, please visit my own blog:


Their temporary home on the bed until the decorating is done
Happy crafting!
Amanda

2 comments: