Sunday 3 May 2015

April Winner & Top 3

Good morning all, Dawn here with the 
Winner & Top 3 for our last months challenge
Flights Of Fancy 
There were lot's of amazing entries this time!
We loved all the different intertpretations of the theme too!
Everone deserves a big pat on the back & I wish you could all have a prize but
there can only be one winner!

I asked mr Random.Org nicely & he gave me the number

A brilliant card!

You've won our sponsor prize of two images of your choice from
Doctor Digi's House of Stamps

To claim your prize, please drop us an email to
craftingcafe@hotmail.co.uk 

Don't forget to grab your winners badge from below!

Winner's badge

Now on to our Top 3

After much pushing, shoving & a bit of jostling,
 (I can assure you there was no actually bodily harm but 
someones jumper did get a little bit snagged) Lol! 

The Dt have agreed on the following!

#18 Crafty Clarey (it's your lucky day)



https://otomys.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/sweet-tweets/

Grab your Top 3 badges from below ladies & wear them with pride on your blogs!

Top 3 Badge

The DT Call has now closed!
Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest in joining the team.
Such a talented bunch of crafters!
We'll have a look at all the entries & be in touch soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congrats all, and thanks for the fun challenges. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for choosing my card as a Top 3. I am so proud to display my badge on my blog. Thanks for the new challenge and inspirational DT cards.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG just checked in can you imagine the surprised look on my face (jaw hitting the floor). My first ever challenge win! Thank you so much x x x

    ReplyDelete